The first round closed on 27 June for pre-proposals.
Deadline: 21 September 2017, 14:00 Only proposals that have taken part in the pre-proposal phase, will be accepted in the full proposal phase.
Read the news item on the NACTAR Call here.
RAAK-mkb funds projects of Universities of Applied Sciences (hogescholen in Dutch) in collaboration with small and medium enterprises (SME, in Dutch MKB). The aim of the RAAK-mkb funding program is to promote research and knowledge exchange between Universities of Applied Sciences and SMEs.
In 2017 there are 2 rounds for project proposals for RAAK-mkb funds. The first round was closed on 16 March 2017 and the second round opened on 11 July the deadline for round 2 is 5 October 2017.
You can find more information about RAAk-mkb and the application forms on the RAAK-mkb funding website.
NWO TTW Perspectief round 2017/2018
The new NWO TTW Perspectief round for 2017/2018 will open on 2 October 2017. The guidelines for the new round of Perspectief will be similar to the 2016/2017 guidelines.
- NWO-TTW will open the Perspectief 2017/2018 for all 9 Topsectors – Life Sciences & Health, Agri&Food, Chemistry, High Tech Systems & Materials, Creative Industry, Energy, Horticulture & starting materials, Logistics and Water.
- The minimum contribution from NWO-TTW for the program budget is 1,5 million Euros. The maximum contribution from NWO-TTW is 4 million Euros.
- The co-financing demand for users is the same as in 2016/2017. The co-financing will need to be for the entire program and not on a project level. The program co-financing should consist of a cash contribution of at least 15% of the total budget. Next to this a contribution of 30% of the total program budget should consist of co-financing by users in cash and or in kind contribution.
- NWO-TTW offers project partners the option to agree on their own terms for IP distribution.
The Perspectief procedure has three phases:
- Phase 1: Announcement project initiative
Deadline: 2 November, 14:00 hrs
- Phase 2: Project design
Deadline: 7 December 2017, 14:00 hrs
- Phase 3: Final project proposal
Deadline: 14 May 2018, 14:00 hrs
Read more at http://www.stw.nl/nl/perspectief
NADP will engage with EU and global initiatives in order to achieve synergies and focus on strategic priorities These include among others :
- A new EU strategy on AMR, plus the ongoing work under the IMI Innovative Medicines Initiative
- G7/G20 initiative on combatting AMR
- World Economic Forum: “Antibiotic resistance is the next great global challenge – we must act now”
- The creation of CARB-X was prioritized in the 2015 US National Action Plan on Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (CARB), which called for a biopharmaceutical accelerator to spur pre-clinical product development.
- The Global Antibiotic Research and Development Partnership (GARDP) was established in May 2016 as a joint initiative by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi).
- WHO Global action plan on AMR, including prioritisation of pathogens
- WHO review of the antibiotics chapter of the WHO Essential Medicines list